A long time ago this was the home page for a small open source consulting company. The domain still lives on to hold a few useful bits of software.
Here is the source code to some projects that may be of use:
- nagios_sms_huawei - SMS Client Implementation for Huawei USB 3G dongles intended for use with Nagios
- dimap2smtp - almost simple imap2smtp script in python, but has the option to convert html parts of the email to text if needed.
- image2wav - This program will generate a mono 16 bit wav file from an image file. The audio, when viewed in a spectrograph, will contain a resemblance to the source image.
- ftp_change_password - script to change passwords for a set of unix shell ftp accounts and email the passwords to a list of recipients per account
- wavnorm - wavnorm - automatically maximizes the level of a .wav file, destructively, without using a temp file. nplay - simple text mode .wav file player. nrecord - simple text mode .wav file recorder, with level and clip monitor. Makes lots of late 90s presumptions about audio formats (16 bit 44100hz) and CPU architecture (32 bit intel).
- postfix-maps-from-ldap - script to create postfix email maps for alias and/or smtp_generic_maps from ldap cross indexing on account name
- ringd - listens on a modem device for a configurable maximum and minumum number of rings, after which it will dial into the net for a certain amount of time (by calling wvdial)
- xferlogreports - extract proftp xferlog and sftp log file info into per account, dated, readable CSV files viewable by spreadsheet